NEHERA Indigo flax skitouring allround skis
Regular price € 1 200 Unit price per
Allround NEHERA ski is a narrow, piste and touring ski for intermediate or beginner riders. These skis are designed for hard surfaces, they are reliable, calm and their construction absorbs vibrations. They are built for all kinds of hard snow and mogul terrains. On the top sheet is used Indigo dyed flax fiber as a high-tech material in the field of composite engineering. Flax fiber is a natural ecological material characterized by strength and damping properties. The printing is made with original 400 hundred years old indigo dye printing technique on flax fibers registered as UNESCO World Cultural Heritage.
Materials and features
- Classic geometry
- Flax fibers vibration dampering
Carbon Stripe support faster reaction
- Glass Fibers prolonged lifespan and torsional stiffness
- Sintered Base for durability
Beach/Poplar wood core for lightness and flexibility, with binding reinforcement
- ABS Sidewalls for 170 cm white sidewalls, 178 cm black sidewalls
- Acacia Wood Sidewalls for 186 cm skis
- Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + VDS rubber for resistance
- 100% exactly marked center point straight from the mould
- Super Sap Resin high quality and ecological
- 80 mm underfoot and 15 m @ 166 cm radius
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
There are three possible length: white ABS Sidewalls for lengths of 156 cm and 166 cm and black ABS Sidewalls for a length of 177 cm.
Possibility to add ski binding Tyrolia PRD 12 GW black.
These skis are produced in a small ski and snowboard laboratory. Diligent handcrafting guarantees highest precision and quality of the product designed in Slovakia, and produced in Prague, Czech Republic.
*Free shipping and returns do not apply to this product. Shipping costs are calculated during checkout.